Photobucket
corporate printed pens banner
Twitter
RSS
Facebook

How To Make British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Meals now on Amazon!

Featuring my tried and tested British Indian Restaurant recipes!

British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Meals

I hope you like this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Hi everyone. I’ve been promising to publish my first ebook for about six months now. It’s finally finished!

A couple of days ago I published my book which is available now on Amazon. “How To Make British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Meals” features all of my most popular curry house/takeaway recipes and a few more too. The Kindle book – which can also be viewed on IPad, iPhone, Mac, PC and Android phones in full colour – is approximately 182 pages long.

You can download a free Kindle App

to view my new Kindle ebook!

The cookbook offers you an easy way to read my most requested British Indian restaurant recipes without needing to go online. Many of the recipes I’ve revised since they originally hit my blog. I have received great advice and instruction from some of the UK’s best known and respected Indian restaurant chefs who helped me ensure the recipes were spot on.

How To Make British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Meals

is available on Amazon for only £2.91!

Here are just a few of the recipes you will find…

Onion Bhajis

Fish Pakora

Lamb samosa

Prawn Puris

Chicken Tikka Masala

Chicken Jalfrezi

Chicken Korma

Lamb Rogan Josh

Lamb Madras

Lamb Vindaloo

Stovetop naans

Baked naans

…And so many more.

If you’ve been following me on Twitter and Facebook for a while, you’ll also know that I am very happy to offer further assistance. If you have any questions about my recipes, I will be there to help you. Just ask!

So there you have it. The cookbook has been at least a year in the making and it’s finally finished. In fact I enjoyed writing it so much that I am already putting together a second book.

I hope you like it and please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Dan

7 Responses to “How To Make British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Meals now on Amazon!”

1. FRANCIS says:

Hi Dan. Could you please tell me if there is a base gravy recipe in your new ebook please.
    Thanks
    Francis.

• Dan Toombs says:

Hi Francis – Thanks for asking and there sure is. I hope you get a chance to try it. All of my favourite BIR recipes are in the book. It is 174 pages long! :-) You can also find my curry sauce (gravy) recipe on my site under restaurant style curries.

Thanks
      Dan

2. Barbara says:

Hi Dan,
    Congratulations!!
    I’m in Canada and I don’t own a Kindle .. I collect cookbooks and I’d love to add yours to my collection ~ will the book ever become available in a regular book format?

3. Dan Toombs says:

I sure hope so Barbara. I’ll need to self publish it though. If sales of the ebook go well I definitely will. Did you know you can download a free Kindle app that works on iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC? I have my copy on my Mac.

Thanks and please keep in touch. I’ll let you know if it is ever in print!

Dan

• Barbara says:

I will definitely keep in touch ~ I have your site bookmarked and I subscribe to your emails.
      I don’t have any idea how to download an ‘app’ but I’d much rather have the paper format that I can hold in my hands and have it’s rightful place on my bookshelf, so I’ll wait, and keep my fingers crossed for great success for your Kindle version.
      Thank you for sharing your expertise and time with those of us that love the food of India.

• David says:

Hi Dan, I’m just writing to you quickly to say that like Barbara, I too would prefer to buy your cookbook in a regular book format.