This is my version of the famous Mumbai Toastie. You can make this in minutes. Be sure to make the masala potatoes and green chutney first. Then all you have to do is assemble the thing! I have included a video so that you can see just how quickly this all comes together. I have a lot more video recipes on the way so please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
International & UK Orders
- 4 pieces of white bread
- Coriander chuntey (see link in video)
- Masala Potatoes (see link to recipe in video)
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of cucumbers
- 4 slices of red bell peppers
- 4 slices of red onions
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- Butter for frying
- Spread the coriander chutney evenly over the bread slices. Top two pieces of the bread with a couple large spoonfuls of the masala potatoes.
- Top the potatoes with the veggies and cheese. Spread a little Dijon mustard over two of the bread slices (optional).
- Heat a pan or sandwich machine and add a generous amount of butter. Fry until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve immediately.