I haven’t given exact amounts of coriander and mint for this one. Just experiment. I prefer to use more coriander than mint. This is a good one to have on hand as it goes well with so many different dishes. From papadums to dosas to Mumbai toasties, I’m sure you find a good use for it.
I like add it to chaats like spinach chaat, aloo chaat, puri chaat and bhel puri.
International & UK Orders
- 1 large bunch of coriander
- 1 large bunch of mint
- 2 - 3 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of one lime
- 6 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- Sugar (optional) to taste
- Place the coriander, mint, chillies, cumin seeds, garlic, lime juice and half the yoghurt in a blender and blend to a thick paste.
- Whisk in the rest of the yoghurt and add salt to taste. You could also add a little sugar if you prefer a sweeter chutney.