This is a really easy sauce to make. It is good on so many different dishes. Yoghurt sauce is a must for chaats like samosa chaat and Dahi Papdi Chaat. It is also really good squirted on top of kebabs and wraps.
Pre-Order Now on Amazon!
Author: Dan Toombs
Recipe type: side
- 500g plain natural yoghurt (shop bought or homemade)
- Juice of one lime
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder (or to taste)
- Chaat Masala and/or salt to taste
- Place the yoghurt and all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until creamy smooth and keep it in the fridge until required.