This is an excellent way to use up leftover samosas. Your samosa chaat will be better, however if you make the samosas just for it. Crispy samosas right out of the hot oil take this popular chaat to a whole new level. You could use any samosas, even shop bought but homemade will usually be better.
International & UK Orders
- 8 samosas
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 large red onion – finely chopped
- 250ml coriander and mint chutney
- 250ml yoghurt sauce
- 250ml tamarind sauce
- 2 large handfuls of fine sev
- Place two heated samosas in the centre of each of four serving plates. You could leave them whole or break them up some.
- Cover the samosas with chickpeas and chopped red onion.
- Top each chaat with coriander and mint chutney, yoghurt sauce and tamarind sauce.
- To finish, cover generously with fine sev or something similar.