Fantastic Curry Blogs
- The Urban Rajah - Mouthwatering pictures, delicious recipes, Ivor Peter’s blog is one of my favourites!
- The Spice Scribe - Zoe Perrett writes a fun blog full of curry news, reviews and recipes.
- Colors of India – I absolutely love Kathy Gori’s food blog and think you will too. Brilliant pictures and recipes
- Nisha Katona – Nisha’s video blog is second to none! I have learned a lot about Indian cookery from her!
- Eat East Indian – A nice selection of recipes and videos.
- Quick Indian Cooking – Written by the author of Miss Masala – a brilliant book BTW – Mallika Basu’s recipes are not to be missed!
- eCurry – It’s simple… Click the link and see for yourself why I love this curry site so much!
- Curry Lovers – Looking for a good curry house in the Leeds, Sheffield area? You’ll find one here. Great reviews. We need more sites like this.
- Curry Culture – A blog with up to day news about the curry industry and some nice recipes too.
- Asma Khan’s Supper Club – I have heard so many great things about Asma’s cooking. You will love the delicious recipes on her site.
- Masala Herb – Helene’s blog is full of brilliant recipes you will probably want to try!
Other Great Food Blogs
- Will Yum’s Food Blog - You’ve got to check out this blog by Will Yates. The writing and pics are great. Once there, I think you might like to spend a bit of time! You’re going to like Will’s blog!
- Lavender & Lovage Karen’s blog is full of great ideas, brilliant pictures and top quality writing. Highly recommended.
- Bizzy Lizzy’s Good Things - I absolutely love this blog. Great writing and plenty of really good pictured. If you like food, you’ll want to subscribe to this one.
- Jenny Eatwell’s Rhubarb & Ginger – Jenny writes great recipes that are easy to follow and fun to read. She also posts often! Check this blog out!
- Reluctant Housedad – Keith Kendrick writes a fantastic blog full of mouthwatering recipes!
- Country Wood Smoke – An excellent blog for fans of the barbecue like me!