Fantastic Curry Blogs & Information Sites
- The Urban Rajah – Mouthwatering pictures, delicious recipes, Ivor Peter’s blog is one of my favourites!
- Andy Munro – Author of Birmingham’s only website dedicated to the authentic Birmingham Balti. It includes useful information on the background to the Balti phenomenon, Restaurant Reviews and details on Tours of the Balti Triangle.
- Colors of India – I absolutely love Kathy Gori’s food blog and think you will too. Brilliant pictures and recipes
- Eat East Indian – A nice selection of recipes and videos.
- Quick Indian Cooking – Written by the author of Miss Masala – a brilliant book BTW – Mallika Basu’s recipes are not to be missed!
- eCurry – It’s simple… Click the link and see for yourself why I love this curry site so much!
- Curry Lovers – Looking for a good curry house in the Leeds, Sheffield area? You’ll find one here. Great reviews. We need more sites like this.
- Curry Culture – A blog with up to day news about the curry industry and some nice recipes too.
- Asma Khan’s Supper Club – I have heard so many great things about Asma’s cooking. You will love the delicious recipes on her site.
- Masala Herb – Helene’s blog is full of brilliant recipes you will probably want to try!
Other Great Food Blogs
- Will Yum’s Food Blog – You’ve got to check out this blog by Will Yates. The writing and pics are great. Once there, I think you might like to spend a bit of time! You’re going to like Will’s blog!
- Bizzy Lizzy’s Good Things – I absolutely love this blog. Great writing and plenty of really good pictured. If you like food, you’ll want to subscribe to this one.
- Jenny Eatwell’s Rhubarb & Ginger – Jenny writes great recipes that are easy to follow and fun to read. She also posts often! Check this blog out!
- Reluctant Housedad – Keith Kendrick writes a fantastic blog full of mouthwatering recipes!
- Country Wood Smoke – An excellent blog for fans of the barbecue like me!